Employee Spotlight – Meet Sean C.
Meet Sean C., a Senior Classification Analyst supporting the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration’s NA-746 Classification Division by determining if information is sensitive for public and/or internal use.
- He was born and raised in Maryland and hasn’t traveled very far…in fact, his house is only 3 miles from where he grew up
- He is happily married to his wife Kristen of 15 years, with whom he has 2 daughters, Courtney (12) and Kensley (9)
- He has an 8 year old Boxer/American Bulldog named Tucker…named after Justin Tucker of the Baltimore Ravens, his favorite football team
- He enjoys leisure activities such as golf, pickle ball, softball, and basketball…but is also actively involved in his children’s sports including field hockey, soccer, and lacrosse
- He enjoys trivia and history which led him to his current occupation
As part of his job at MELE, he has DOE certifications as a Derivative Classifier (DC), a Derivative Declassifier (DD), and a UCNI Reviewing Official (RO), which he’s held for the past 15 years. He says his favorite part of his position is “the history of Nuclear Weapons and how they work; it is such a rich and interesting slice of America’s past. It never ceases to amaze me – the fascinating history of this great country and our nuclear arsenal, past and present.”
About working for MELE, he says his favorite part “has to be the employees. Everyone I work with, directly and/or indirectly is so professional and congenial; I couldn’t be happier being part of this team of security professionals.”
Thank you, Sean, for letting us learn something new about you, and for your dedication and support to MELE Associates, Inc.!
#meleemployees #employeespotlight #meetourteam