Technical Security Program /
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
Protecting our nation’s critical facilities through effective technical security programs
MELE provides technical, programmatic, and managerial support services to Government Technical Security Programs (TSP) by providing experienced and dedicated professionals on each project and through established acquisition relationships with specialized vendors. MELE provides TSCM activities across the country to protect, detect, and respond to the technical exploitation of government facilities by adversaries and insider threats.
Technical Security Program support services include:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Operations – Bug Sweeps and Detection, Physical and Electronic Secure Communication Services
- TEMPEST Technical Authority Operations
- Development of integrated security policies, manage and implement defensive CI activities and services
- Acquisition Management – Working with established TSCM and Cyber vendors to purchase and manage specialized equipment
- Liaison support with the other federal agencies, including the Interagency Training Center
- Intelligence Analysis
- Cybersecurity – Development of custom tools used in TSP operations
Proven Past Performance - NNSA
MELE brings proven experience in supporting Technical Security Programs as evident by our past performance with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). NNSA chose MELE to lead an exceptional team of qualified TSCM, TEMPEST, Intelligence and Cyber professionals to support one of the Government’s largest Technical Security Programs. Our team manages key TSP operations and inspections at eight different locations across the Nuclear Security Enterprise. In addition to conducting operations, inspections, and TSP services, MELE also manages the NNSA’s acquisition and inventory of specialized equipment our team and customer need to effectively support this important program.