Goal: Provide Technical support services, equipment purchase services, and program managment for Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN) 2.
Overview: The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) required a telecom overhaul for its Albany and Bath locations in New York State.
MELE Associates program management and technical support team installed a complete digital and voice telephone system known as an Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PBX) at VAMC in Albany and Bath.
- Installed a complete digital and voice telephone system, known as a Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PBX) for the Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Albany, New York.
- Provided technical support and Program Management services.
- Provided acquisition services for the purchase of all PBX equipment.
- Provided training for these new Private Automatic Branch Exchanges.
- Served as Prime contractor for DOD/VA Joint Venture HUI.