Recent Posts by admin
MELE Associates, Inc. has been selected by The Naval Sea Systems Commandand authorized to perform work for the Seaport-e contract vehicle in all 7 zones across the nation.
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, and NAVFAC), the Office of Naval Research, and the U.S. Marine Corp compete requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ contract holders.
Under Seaport-e, all task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. The Seaport-e portal connects with an elite group of contractors chosen for their exceptional qualifying factors. MELE and its subcontracting team were selected for their range of experience and expertise in key areas to support task orders.
We are committed to integrating each team member’s assets and leveraging their experiences. Our subcontracting team consists of a mix of both small and large business. MELE Associates has also teamed with other Seaport-e contract holders, including: Booz Allen, Lockheed Martin, Logistics Support Incorporated, Advanced Vision Planning Systems, Systems Application & Technologies Inc, and more.
For more information, please contact Joshua Larson at (240) 453-6972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capital Improvement Program Support
- Material Control & Accountability (MC&A) Program Implementation Support
- International Treaties and Arms Control Agreements Program Support
- Resource Management Support
- Configuring Chrome book, iPads and laptops.
- Bringing online virtual servers and configuring them.
- Operating and managing the Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Performing assorted duties to improve the infrastructure.
- Identifying city departments’ base capabilities and areas of improvement
- Identify applicable grant opportunities and developing grant applications
Recent Comments by admin
No comments by admin yet.