The MELE security division provides leadership and expertise with quality services and solutions in: manned security, security systems, emergency operations, training, and program management. Our clients include: Department of Homeland Security, Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Air Force, and U.S. NAVY. Our projects span the globe from Lithuania to Guam, and across the country.
MELE Technical Experts have performed more than 500 site visits and assessments and are well versed in designing secure solutions suited to each client’s needs. Our SMEs have performed on site at locations across the globe, and MELE is therefore, able to provide logistics, interpretation, travel support, and a host of other ancillary services to enable systems to be implemented in a timely fashion.
- Experience‐based officer programs
- Emergency preparedness planning programs
- Monitoring & Detection Design services
- Table-Top Exercises (TTX)
- State-of-the-art radiation detection systems
- Emergency Automatic School Lockdown (Patent Pending)
- Water Quality Monitoring & Detection
- Hazardous Material Tracking & Inventory
- Environmental remediation training
- Security-related training programs
- PMP training
- Facilitation training
- Train-the-trainer and related education and training.